Re: [equinox-dev] Concierge and the IDE?

On 11/20/15 11:22 , Lars Vogel wrote:

Hi,

I read in a German newsticker that Concierge is a new OSGi 5.0 implementation which is super fast and small.

I believe it is an R3 implementation, which wouldn't work too well for Eclipse.

-> richard

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.concierge/downloads

I didn't know about this effort. Is the intention to use this runtime for the Eclipse IDE in the future?

Best regards, Lars