Re: [equinox-dev] Get latest Eclipse Equinox Bundles from Maven

If you need some OSGi specs at runtime you should also take a look at:
http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|org.osgi.service

There is a bundle for each individual spec now. So it is not necessary to embed or repackage specs yourself anymore.
We are currently switching to these in Apache Karaf and some ops4j projects.

Christian