Re: [equinox-dev] Get latest Eclipse Equinox Bundles from Maven

The org.eclipse.osgi.services bundle is basically just the OSGi Compendium, repackaged. Why not use the Compendium JAR directly? http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|osgi.cmpn

Regards,
Neil

On 25 Sep 2015, at 06:54, Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <thusithathilina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

In one of our project we are depend on org.eclipse.osgi.services 3.2.100.v2010050 (http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.osgi/org.eclipse.osgi.services) But that is pretty old dependency.
Therefore I thought of updating to a new version. I checked on the Luna-SDK there org.eclipse.osgi.services version is 3.4.0.v20140312-2051

But it seems that the group id is changed. (org.eclipse.osgi to org.eclipse.birt.runtime)

Can I safely use that instead of my old version? Or is there any maven repos that I can use to get the latest eclipse equinox bundles?

Thanks
Best Regards
Thusitha