This will connect you to the OSGi console of the OSGi instance that is running the IDE you are using

HTH

Pascal

On 15-09-16 02:59 AM, kevin chu wrote:
Resent after subscribing to mailing list.

Cheers~

-----Original Message-----
From: kevin chu <kev.chu@xxxxxxx>
To: equinox-dev <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Sep 16, 2015 2:52 pm
Subject: Launching the Equinox command console

Good Day Mdm/Sir

I am a new starting developer interested in mastering the Eclipse IDE & Equinox
Mainly i would wish to start off with the Equinox for flexibility in applications.

I've downloaded the Eclipse Mars and below details for your kind attention. Could anyone guide me on how to exactly launch the Equinox command console with regards?

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Version: Mars Release (4.5.0)
Build id: 20150621-1200

System: OSX - Yosemite 10.10

Sincere apologies for a beginner's question but i've gone through the basics on the Eclipse website to no good understanding hence this email.

Warmest Regards