Re: [equinox-dev] Can I get logging corresponding to 'diag'?

In an effort to get a clearer picture, I tried:

java -jar ~/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/osgi/3.10.0-v20140606-1445/osgi-3.10.0-v20140606-1445.jar -console

as per the getting started page, but it just sits there. I am sure this is density on my part.