Thanks for your quick explanation. I will go through the link that you sent.
Best Regards
Thusitha

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 7:22 PM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The bundle class loader type is an implementation detail of the framework. While Equinox does allow framework fragments to hook into certain aspects of the framework implementation details these hooks are not considered true API and they will change in breaking ways from time to time. The Luna release (equinox framework version 3.10) was one such release. Some details can be found here https://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Luna_Framework

The ModuleClassLoader in Luna is the replacement for the BundleClassLoader.

Tom

From: Â Â Â ÂThusitha Thilina Dayaratne <thusithad@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Â Â Â Â04/06/2015 12:12 AM
Subject:    Â[equinox-dev] org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor package moved in    Âorg.eclipse.osgi_3.10.2.v20150203-1939
Sent by: Â Â Â Âequinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm usingÂorg.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.BundleClassLoader in one of my project. Previously I was usingÂorg.eclipse.osgi_3.9.1.v20130814-1242

Now I'm trying to upgrade all my equinox dependencies to latest in the LunaSDk. (org.eclipse.osgi_3.10.2.v20150203-1939.jar)

It seems thatÂBundleClassLoaderÂis no longer available in previous packag. Could someone help me out?

Thanks
Bets RegardsÂ
--Â
Thusitha Dayaratne
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |ÂÂwso2.com

Mobile Â+94712756809
Blog   Âalokayasoya.blogspot.com
About  Âhttp://about.me/thusithathilina