Re: [equinox-dev] org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor package moved in org.eclipse.osgi_3.10.2.v20150203-1939

The bundle class loader type is an implementation detail of the framework.  While Equinox does allow framework fragments to hook into certain aspects of the framework implementation details these hooks are not considered true API and they will change in breaking ways from time to time.  The Luna release (equinox framework version 3.10) was one such release.  Some details can be found here https://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Luna_Framework

The ModuleClassLoader in Luna is the replacement for the BundleClassLoader.

Tom

From:        Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <thusithad@xxxxxxxx>
Date:        04/06/2015 12:12 AM
Subject:        [equinox-dev] org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor package moved in        org.eclipse.osgi_3.10.2.v20150203-1939
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm using org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.BundleClassLoader in one of my project. Previously I was using org.eclipse.osgi_3.9.1.v20130814-1242

Now I'm trying to upgrade all my equinox dependencies to latest in the LunaSDk. (org.eclipse.osgi_3.10.2.v20150203-1939.jar)

It seems that BundleClassLoader is no longer available in previous packag. Could someone help me out?

Thanks
Bets Regards
--
Thusitha Dayaratne