Re: [equinox-dev] Jetty version for Luna?

Yes, Raymond and I have been working towards completing the implementation of the Http Whiteboard specification for Mars.

The implementation is functionally complete at this point.  There may be some bugs in a few areas like setting session timeouts and I know we are missing support for the 3.1 listener type javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionIdListener.  But the implementation is ready to use in the latest builds.  And we appreciate any advanced testing of the implementation before Mars closes down.

Tom

From:        Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        03/11/2015 12:58 PM
Subject:        Re: [equinox-dev] Jetty version for Luna?
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 9/18/2014 10:04 AM, Thomas Watson wrote:
We are looking to move up the Jetty 9 for Equinox.  But from the perspective of the http service impl in Equinox it is expected to work across multiple container implementations and Servlet specification levels.  Jetty 9 is attractive for several reasons as you mentioned.  Another benefit is to make sure the http service works on the latest spec release of Servlet.

I see from M5 that Jetty 9.2.5 is there...that's great.  Thanks to any/all involved.

Question:  Does/will the (presumably still Jetty-based) implementation of the OSGi HttpService include the support for whiteboard/R6 in Mars?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott