Re: [equinox-dev] equinox ds

On 2/20/2015 9:10 AM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hi Scott,

Felix SCR guys already implemented some tasks related to RFC 190:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4403
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4769
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4405
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4391

Not done yet:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4401

I have played a bit with the version 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT a month ago, but looking the code today it seems that they returned to 1.8.3-SNAPSHOT. Will question them about that.

regards,

Cristiano

Thanks Cristiano, I will track the Felix SCR work/version/bugs as well.

BJ:  What is being used for the R6 ref impl?  (some snapshot version of Felix SCR?)

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top