[equinox-dev] Eclipse 4.4.2 SR2 RC3 and Equinox Luna SR2 RC3 are available for download and testing

Busy days! One week ends and the next begins. And only one RC left, for the Platform Project ... so, please test extensively.

Committers, please remember that we won't do an RC4 build unless it is needed. So, please keep us informed if you are considering a fix for RC4. Depending on the timing and number of such bugs we *might* try to do a final build early -- sort of "on demand" -- if we are confident it would be out last one, just to make sure there's maximum time for adopters and users to test.

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M-4.4.2RC3-201502041700/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4-M-builds/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4-M-builds/M-4.4.2RC3-201502041700/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/M-LunaSR2RC3-201502041700/

Much thanks to everyone's hard work and care, in getting these RC's out in such a timely, predictable fashion.

(Note: the "short running" performance tests are done, but the "long running" performance tests won't finish until late tonight, or Saturday, and I'll update the download page then with their summary results.)

Back to the top