From:        "Arlo O'Keeffe" <mailtoarlo@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        12/26/2014 12:01 PM
Subject:        [equinox-dev] ClassCastException in LocalMetadataRepository
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am one of the maintainers of m2e-code-quality [1]. When I add the FindBugs update site [2] as a p2 repository, the build fails [4].

Debugging into the problem I found that the problem is LocalMetadataRepository:325 [4]. It's actually RemoteMetadataRepositoryManager not a MetadataRepositoryManager. Therefore resolving the update site fails.

Am I doing something wrong? Or might this be a bug?

Regards,

Arlo

[1] https://github.com/m2e-code-quality/m2e-code-quality
[2] http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu/eclipse
[3] https://travis-ci.org/m2e-code-quality/m2e-code-quality/builds/45160703.
[4] http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.p2.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository/src/org/eclipse/equinox/internal/p2/metadata/repository/LocalMetadataRepository.java#n330_______________________________________________
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx