[equinox-dev] p2-gerrit verification job failing?

Hi,

I’ve submitted a simple change to gerrit (https://git.eclipse.org/r/32615) to get rid of a nasty NPE from the DirectorApplication (Bug 387088). The change triggered the corresponding Hudson CI job to run, but the job is failing because no test data is generated.

The job is https://hudson.eclipse.org/p2/job/p2-gerrit/268, and at the end it prints out:

Recording test results

No test report files were found. Configuration error?

Apparently, all tests are skipped:

[INFO] --- tycho-surefire-plugin:0.21.0:test (default-test) @ org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests.ui ---
[INFO] Skipping tests

Can someone please have a look and explain why the verification job is skipping the tests and is therefore failing? The change is really simple, but probably I missed to change some file to bump a qualifier or something like that?

Thanks, Best regards,

Uwe Stieber

Back to the top