Re: [equinox-dev] Declarative Service and support of TargetPID ?,

Humm, ok.

Seems that I'm in trouble now...
I need to figure out how to deal with duplicated components (and its configuration objects) if we need to install more than one version of same bundle in same container.

Target PIDs is the only way to deal with this usecase when using DS, right ?

regards,

Cristiano