[equinox-dev] Announcing the first Mars Milestone for Eclipse (4.5M1) and Equinox (MarsM1)

I am pleased to announce that our first Milestone of the Mars development stream is available for download.

Read what's "New and Noteworthy", or download a version to see for yourself!

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.5M1-201408062000/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones/S-4.5M1-201408062000/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-MarsM1-201408062000/

Thanks to everyone who made this milestone possible, and thanks in advance to all those who download a version and help us by doing early testing and reporting any issues found.

(As always, this announcement is specific for the Eclipse and Equinox projects only. The popular "all in one" packages for Mars M1 will be available in about 2 weeks.)

Back to the top