[equinox-dev] Deployment Descriptor in Equinox Servlet bridge

Hello there,

So if I register a servlet with context param left as null,

httpService.registerServlet("/sname", new MyServlet(), params, null);

It will be registered to the default HttpContext which is configured with the Servlet Bridge /WEB-INF/web.xml, right? if so, I could move some descriptors as <context-param>, <security-role>, <security-constraint>, <login-config>, etc. in the legacy web.xml to bridge web.xml, right?

When I search the archives, I saw this OLD post "http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/equinox-dev/msg02957.html". It sounds could solve my request without any coding. But I don't see a "org.eclipse.equinox.webapp.service" bundle. Does anyone know the current update on this one?

Thanks a lot!!
David

Back to the top