From:        Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2014/07/28 16:02
Subject:        Re: [equinox-dev] Resource not found inside bundle
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

That file is not in the classpath of the bundle and so you can't use the "resource" API.

However, you can use the "entry" API (which talks about the bundle rather than about the bundle's classpath).

e.g.

URL url = "">
IF you have a class however, and you need to get to the bundle of the class, you can do

Bundle bundle = FrameworkUtil.getbundle(this.getClass());

URL url = "">
HTH