Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:22:16 +0100
From: Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] 32bit vs 64bit launcher

You might find that a wow64 launch of Eclipse 32 should work, but to do so needs to know its in 32 bit mode. I believe that the auto detection will still think it's in 64 bit mode even with 32 bit wow and so the 32 bit launcher looks for the 64 bit library and then fails to load or not find it.

You may find running with -Dosgi.arch=x86 will allow you to launch as 32bit depending on which part of the process is doing the incorrect detection.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 5