Re: [equinox-dev] Class loader, class space, protection domai, package private things and fragments

Are your troubles when you run the fragment in the Equinox/OSGi environment or is it when using Mockito/CGLIB outside of an OSGi environment?  If it is the later then are you running into issues with signing?  Or perhaps you could clarify the issue you are running into because I just realized that it is not clear to me ;-)

Tom

Inactive hide details for Gunnar Wagenknecht ---07/18/2014 11:23:55 AM---Hi, I'm investigating an issue with package private clGunnar Wagenknecht ---07/18/2014 11:23:55 AM---Hi, I'm investigating an issue with package private classes/methods which

From: Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/18/2014 11:23 AM
Subject: [equinox-dev] Class loader, class space, protection domai, package private things and fragments

I'm investigating an issue with package private classes/methods which
are visible to test fragments but cause trouble with Mockito/CGLIB. I
do remember reading somewhere on a bug or in this mailing list about
the subtle differences with the things involved. So far, I couldn't
find it.

Classes in fragments are loaded by host bundle class loader. But there
must be something different about them. Can someone point me to the
lines of code in Equinox to better understand the differences?

Thanks!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht