[equinox-dev] Eclipse 4.4 RC4 and Equinox (Luna RC4) are available.

I am pleased to announce our Luna RC4 build is available for download and final testing.
This is expected to be the final build for Luna, from the Eclipse project, unless a blocking issue is found before the official Simultaneous Release on June 25.

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.4RC4-201406061215/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/S-4.4RC4-201406061215/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-LunaRC4-201406061215/

As always, this announcement is for the Eclipse project only. The "stand alone" EPP packages that are based on this build will be available for final testing about one week from now.

Back to the top