[equinox-dev] Eclipse 4.4 RC4 and Equinox (Luna RC4) are available.

I am pleased to announce our Luna RC4 build is available for download and final testing.
This is expected to be the final build for Luna, from the Eclipse project, unless a blocking issue is found before the official Simultaneous Release on June 25.

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.4RC4-201406061215/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/S-4.4RC4-201406061215/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-LunaRC4-201406061215/

As always, this announcement is for the Eclipse project only. The "stand alone" EPP packages that are based on this build will be available for final testing about one week from now.