[equinox-dev] Announcing the availability of Eclipse (4.4) and Equinox Luna M7

Read all about it! Lots of pretty pictures and several new functions to make you more productive!

This our last "milestone" for the Luna, June 2014 release. From here on, we'll be fixing bugs, looking for regressions, and adding some polish -- please help by testing early and often and verifying any bugs you have opened this year.

Thanks!

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.4M7-201405010200/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/S-4.4M7-201405010200/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-LunaM7-201405010200/

As always, this announcement is specific to the Eclipse Project only.
The "all in one" EPP packages that build upon it will be available in a week,  from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php.

Back to the top