Re: [equinox-dev] equinox http service

Great to hear.  I really do think our approaches are very similar, but it is good that you have proven that more.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Raymond Auge ---03/23/2014 12:14:11 AM---Hello Thomas, et al. I managed to use the org.eclipse.equinoRaymond Auge ---03/23/2014 12:14:11 AM---Hello Thomas, et al. I managed to use the org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet without modification

From: Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/23/2014 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] equinox http service

Hello Thomas, et al.

I managed to use the org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet without modification as the Http Service in Liferay without using the equinox bridge or doing any nasty hackery. It was actually trivially simple.

This is a good stepping stone to start hacking in the new http-service spec on top of this knowing that we're starting from an working common denominator.

Probably tomorrow I'll create a github fork with a branch for this work.

Sincerely,
- Ray