Re: [equinox-dev] equinox http service

With respect to updating org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet to RFC 189.

Are we increasing:
* org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.compliance
* org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.source
* Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment
* org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType

Basically, what's the baseline Java version we're limited to increasing this too.

- Ray