[equinox-dev] Simpler JavaFX class loading

Hey gang,

I’m aware of the work Tom S has done with class loading hooks to get JavaFX classes to load. I’m just wondering if there are easier approaches we could be following, something we can put in the JavaSE-1.8.profile file or somewhere else so that we can make this a more data driven approach. It’s a pain to have to set the osgi.framework.extensions property for every product we want to build with JavaFX support. I’m aware that not every 1.8 VM will have JavaFX in it, but for those that do, I’d love to see this support enabled automagicly. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top