[equinox-dev] Eclipse 4.3.2 and Equinox SR2 RC4 is available for download

I'm please to announce our final candidate for Kepler SR2. We do not anticipate any further builds, but
might if a serious blocking regression was found before the formal release. Our formal release will occur
along with all the other Kepler Simultaneous Release projects, planed for February 28.

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M-4.3.2RC4-201402120800/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.3-M-builds/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.3-M-builds/M-4.3.2RC4-201402120800/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/M-KeplerSR2RC4-201402120800/