[equinox-dev] ExtensionBundle-Activator initialization problem

Hello,

I'm trying to experiment with Extension Bundle Activator but couldn't make my simple example to work.
I can't see any message in the console...

could someone point me what I'm missing?

below are my artifacts:

Manifest-Version: 1.0 Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2 Bundle-Name: SystemBundleTest Bundle-SymbolicName: SystemBundleTest Bundle-Version: 1.0.0.qualifier Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.7 ExtensionBundle-Activator: org.system.bundle.test.Activator Import-Package: org.osgi.framework;version="1.3.0" Bundle-ActivationPolicy: lazy

public class Activator implements BundleActivator {

/*
* (non-Javadoc)
* @see org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator#start(org.osgi.framework.BundleContext)
*/
public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
System.out.println("Hello World!!");
}

/*
* (non-Javadoc)
* @see org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator#stop(org.osgi.framework.BundleContext)
*/
public void stop(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
System.out.println("Goodbye World!!");
}

}

thanks,