[equinox-dev] subsystem spec

Hi,

I'm interested in whether there are any desires and/or plans for Equinox to implement the EEG Subsystem Spec (chap 134) in Luna or post timeframe? I went to the Equinox plan [1] and something seems to be wrong with accessing the page right now so I couldn't see whether it's in the project plan or not.

I suppose this could also be considered a question for the entire RT project as well...although I don't know what other RT project would be a candidate for subsystem spec impl.

The reason I ask: ECF would like to consume an Equinox-based impl of the subsystem spec...and use it for/with our impl of the RS/RSA specs. For example to make provider distribution/installation/configuration easier.

Thanks,

Scott

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=rt.equinox

Back to the top