Re: [equinox-dev] Can I avoid having all my OSDI containers copied?

Just a small correctly.  Reference installs are specific to Equinox AND Felix.  I also think a few other implementations do support it.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Neil Bartlett ---11/19/2013 08:57:35 AM---Patrick, I strongly suggest NOT using FileInstall. It simplNeil Bartlett ---11/19/2013 08:57:35 AM---Patrick, I strongly suggest NOT using FileInstall. It simply doesn't support what

From: Neil Bartlett <njbartlett@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/19/2013 08:57 AM
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] Can I avoid having all my OSDI containers copied?

Patrick,

I strongly suggest NOT using FileInstall. It simply doesn't support what you want it to do. It does have some nice features but it doesn't sound like they match with what you want.

Note also that the reference: URL feature is specific to Equinox. This is partially why FileInstall doesn't support it... FileInstall comes from the Felix project and is designed to be used with any OSGi framework implementation.

Regards,
Neil

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Patrick Valsecchi <pvalsecc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: _______________________________________________
equinox-dev mailing list