[equinox-dev] Eclipse 4.3.1 and Equinox (Kepler SR1 RC4) final release candidates are available

These are expected to be our final bits for Kepler SR1 ... unless some last minute blocker is found.

The final release is scheduled for 9/27. Between now and then, we would appreciate it if adopters could do their final acceptance testing and make sure we have not overlooked some use case that has regressed. On 9/27 we will give the downloads their final "R" names and put in appropriate "Released" repositories.

Eclipse downloads:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M-4.3.1RC4-201309111000/

Update existing (non-production) installs:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.3-M-builds

Specific repository good for building against:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.3-M-builds/M-4.3.1RC4-201309111000

Equinox specific downloads:
http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/M-KeplerSR1RC4-201309111000/

Thanks to all that have made this service release (candidate) possible.

Back to the top