Re: [equinox-dev] Class visibility without declared dependency

> If OSGi would support Export-Class we could simply augment that declaration
> for our purposes :)
>

> cheers,
> Stephan

I think this was mentioned before, but not sure if I heard why it cannot be useful for you.  There are directives include/exclude [1] that allow an Export-Package to specify particular classes that should be exported.  For example, if you only want to export the classes X and Y from package foo:

Export-Package: foo; include:="X,Y"

Tom

[1] - http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r5/core/org/osgi/framework/Constants.html#INCLUDE_DIRECTIVE

Back to the top