[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] simpleconfigurator on other frameworks?
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:33:31 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130620 Thunderbird/17.0.7
A couple of questions about simpleconfigurator (and simpleconfigurator
1) I see from a casual look at the dependencies that it only imports
org.osgi packages...does this mean that SC/SCM can run on other
frameworks (e.g. Felix)?
2) I assume that simple configurator depend upon FrameworkAdmin
service...is that right? What other services does it depend upon?
3) Is there a web/wiki page that has docs WRT these questions and/or
others? I found , but it's maybe a little dated (?)