Re: [equinox-dev] I'm unhooked

On the announcement.  I don't think you really missed anything.  I need to post something to the cross-project list (and Equinox) on the details of the new framework implementation which has been merged into the stream for the current eclipse/equinox builds of Luna.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Stephan Herrmann" ---07/15/2013 04:18:55 PM---Hi Tom, Thanks for clarifying. At least I don't have t"Stephan Herrmann" ---07/15/2013 04:18:55 PM---Hi Tom, Thanks for clarifying. At least I don't have to search longer,

From: "Stephan Herrmann" <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/15/2013 04:18 PM
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] I'm unhooked

Hi Tom,

Thanks for clarifying. At least I don't have to search longer,
where the old hooks might have been moved to :)
I certainly knew that things are in motion in this area,
but I wasn't expecting the hooks to disappear just now.
I may have simply forgotten an announcement.

I'll suspend all other work and flesh out the new implementation
of OT/Equinox as soon as I return from current traveling.

For the time being I have only one question: how can a
weaver bundle ensure that it is activated as early as possible?
How should I register the weaving service? See also
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/equinox-dev/msg07524.html

Unfortunately, our Kepler bundles require org.eclipse.osgi[3.7.0,4.0.0)
so they will seem to install into Luna but then nothing will work.
I should have adjusted these to a tighter version range!

I'll be back with more questions later this week ...
thanks,
Stephan