Re: [equinox-dev] Framework state updated due to Bundle#getResources() against a bundle with dynamic import

I assume you have some code that is calling methods like Bundle.start() which persistently mark a bundle to be activated when the framework is restarted.  If you do not want a bundle to be persistently marked for activation then you should use a transient start flag [1] when calling Bundle.start(options) methods.

Tom

[1] http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r5/core/org/osgi/framework/Bundle.html#START_TRANSIENT

Inactive hide details for Brian de Alwis ---06/26/2013 02:02:12 PM---Hi Tom. Your question about the cached restart has just trBrian de Alwis ---06/26/2013 02:02:12 PM---Hi Tom. Your question about the cached restart has just triggered a memory â we're running with osgi

From: Brian de Alwis <briandealwis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/26/2013 02:02 PM
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] Framework state updated due to Bundle#getResources() against a bundle with dynamic import

Hi Tom.

Your question about the cached restart has just triggered a memory â we're running with osgi.clean so as to avoid re-starting bundles as we had some very expensive activators.  Time to revisit the need for that flag.

Is there any way to tell Equinox to not persist the bundle activation state?

Brian.