[equinox-dev] Equinox bundles, binaries and framework repositories branched for Kepler maintenance

I have branched all three repositories for ongoing development for Kepler SR1.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.framework.git/log/?h=R3_9_maintenance
http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.bundles.git/log/?h=R3_9_maintenance
http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.binaries.git/log/?h=R3_9_maintenance

Please use these branches for any fixes you release for Kepler SR1.

The master branches for framework and bundles are currently being used for the I-Builds of Luna.  After next weeks I-Build (June 25th) I plan to merge into master my topic branches (twatson/container) which have the new framework implementation for the upcoming OSGi R6 core specification.  Please let me know if you are planning to release anything to master for framework or bundles before June 25th so I can make sure everthing is merged correctly.

Thanks.

Tom

Back to the top