[equinox-dev] Do something after EclipseStarter.shutdown()

Hello,

is there a possibility to do something after the EclipseStarter.shutdown() method has been called?

I would like to compress and backup the whole workspace after the workbench has been closed, the framework has been completely stopped and everybody is finished accessing the workspace.

Is there some kind of event I can register to or some kind of hook? An extension point would be the easiest and awesome but that shouldn't work because the framework is shut down at that moment. ;)

Kindest regards,
Andre

Back to the top