Re: [equinox-dev] How to use web services in an Equinox OSGi container.

ECF is another option for OSGi remote services (and Remote Service Admin).  RS/RSA was formerly known as DOSGI.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#OSGi_Remote_Services

ECF has a provider architecture for remote services [1]...which allows the use of a variety of existing transports....including Restlet, other REST-based services, SOAP/Axis/WS, JMS...and/or custom provider(s).

Equinox is the default OSGi framework for ECF development...so integration with Equinox is a given...although our RS/RSA impl also runs on Felix.

Scott

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/OSGi_4.2_Remote_Services_and_ECF