[equinox-dev] How to call the start method of an osgi application?

Hi all,
I want to start my equinox osgi application by calling the start() method which is in one of the bundles. This method should be called after all the bundles are started. When I try to call that method from the bootstrap class, it gives an error saying some class is not found in the bootstrap classpath. Please tell me the best way to start my application.
Please see my SO question. http://stackoverflow.com/q/15964061/1411653
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
PJ