Re: [equinox-dev] Choosing which version of a bundle to start after the workbench starts

Thanks, Neil.  I'll have to try this to make sure, but starting the bundle that I want doesn't prevent the bundle I don't want from starting.  Eg- if I want version 1.8.6 and I call start(START_TRANSIENT) on it, I think the 2.0.0 version will still be started.

I'll try this to make sure, though.