Re: [equinox-dev] IWeavingServiceFactory.createWeavingService takes a BundleDescription

I will be at EclipseCon.  If you and/or Martin are there, perhaps we can get together to discuss the details there as well.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Andrew Eisenberg ---03/11/2013 06:11:01 PM---Thanks for the advice. I have the workspace set up now aAndrew Eisenberg ---03/11/2013 06:11:01 PM---Thanks for the advice. I have the workspace set up now and the hook is being activated.  Unfortunate

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
Date: 03/11/2013 06:11 PM
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] IWeavingServiceFactory.createWeavingService takes a BundleDescription
Sent by: andrew.eisenberg@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the advice. I have the workspace set up now and the hook is being activated.  Unfortunately, the weaving is not happening.  I'll have to explore a bit more and I'll bring Martin Lippert into the conversation as well (since he's the original author of Equinox Weaving).  After we learn a bit more, we'll get back to you.