[equinox-dev] Eclipse and Equinox Kepler M4 are available!

Thanks to many committers and contributors, Eclipse M4 is available for download [1]
as well as Equinox specific downloads [2].

Or, use our milestone specific repository [3] to update from previous Kepler milestones.

Read the M4 New and Noteworthy [4] for an overview of what is ... new and noteworthy.

Enjoy. We appreciate the early use and testing on our way to the Kepler Release.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.3M4-201212140730/
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-KeplerM4-201212140730/
[3] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.3milestones
[4] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.3M4-201212140730/news/