Re: [equinox-dev] Setting osgi.configuration.area breaks my Equinox-based OSGI app

If you don't already have it set up this way, what happens when you copy your original config.ini to the root of your osgi.configuration.area directory and specify -Dosgi.configuration.cascaded=false as a VM argument?

John