[equinox-dev] Removed dead code/projects org.eclipse.equinox.resolver

FYI

I have removed the following projects from rt.equinox.bundles master branch:

bundles/org.eclipse.equinox.resolver
bundles/org.eclipse.equinox.resolver.tests

These projects were never part of a build.  I had used them to implement some prototypes around an early version of the OSGi R5 Resolver API.  The projects are using outdated OSGi Resolver API and I have no plans to update them.  If you have imported these projects into your workspace then you will notice the projects will get wiped out (or closed if you use eGit) when you pull in the latest from master.

Tom

Back to the top