Re: [equinox-dev] EclipseCon 2013 Early Bird Deadline

To answer Ian's question about OSGi DevCon.  The OSGi DevCon is selecting one early bird talk and the same deadline applies.  To be considered for Early Bird you must have your submission in by Weds Oct 31st.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---10/30/2012 12:53:18 AM---Hi everyone, Just a reminder that the early bird deadline for EcIan Bull ---10/30/2012 12:53:18 AM---Hi everyone, Just a reminder that the early bird deadline for EclipseCon 2013 is Wed.

From: Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/30/2012 12:53 AM
Subject: [equinox-dev] EclipseCon 2013 Early Bird Deadline

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the early bird deadline for EclipseCon 2013 is Wed. Oct 31st. Co-hosted with EclipseCon will also be an OSGi DevCon (I'm not sure if they are doing an early bird pick or not).  I encourage everyone who is interested to submit a talk to EclipseCon (or OSGi DevCon). We would love to hear about what's new with Equinox, what your doing with Equinox, how your building upon it, what works well and what doesn't.

Information about OSGi integration with project Jigsaw (and the Penrose project) would also be interesting.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/
http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2012/10/30/trick-or-treat-eclipsecon-early-bird-selection/

Cheers,
Ian