[equinox-dev] process for requesting change in an orbit based bundle

Hello All,

How do I go about getting a change into an orbit bundle? Case is forÂorg.apache.jasper.glassfish.

As I understand it, orbit bundles come from an upstream source, so I'm assuming technically that Eclipse doesn't have the source to change.Â

So, how do you handle bugs or change requests in those?

Raymond Augà Â|ÂSenior Software Architect |ÂLiferay, Inc.Â

---

8-9 October 2012 |ÂLiferayÂNorth America SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/northamerica2012

16-17 October 2012 |ÂLiferayÂEurope SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/europe2012

24-25 October 2012 |ÂLiferayÂSpain SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/spain2012