[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [equinox-dev] New framework?
- From: Stephan Herrmann <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 16:02:01 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:15.0) Gecko/20120827 Thunderbird/15.0
On 09/04/2012 03:47 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:
Yes, in my original post I stated this:
- all equinox framework extension hook implementations will need to
be migrated to new hooks.
Sorry I missed that.
It should not be difficult, but some migration will have to occur to run
on the new framework (need a better name for this than "new framework").
Knowing that there will be s.t. similar is already comforting :)