Re: [equinox-dev] New framework?

Hi Pascal,

I plan to get more details on the new implementation soon.  My hope is to be able to split out pieces of work that can be contributed to by others in the community.  Up to this point I have simply been working on getting the base framework up and running on the generic model.  Now that I have something kind of working I think it is time to get others involved if there is interest to do so.

(Sorry for the delay in response.  I sent that note last week and then promptly went on vacation).

Tom

Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault ---08/30/2012 11:09:26 PM---Thanks for your detailed answer Tom. This is indeed a grPascal Rapicault ---08/30/2012 11:09:26 PM---Thanks for your detailed answer Tom. This is indeed a great news. I will encourage you to talk about this effort more widely an

Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/30/2012 11:09 PM

Re: [equinox-dev] New framework?

Thanks for your detailed answer Tom. This is indeed a great news.
I will encourage you to talk about this effort more widely and openly, as this is a perfect point in time to get more ppl involved with the project (though to some extent it may even be a tad late).

Pascal