Re: [equinox-dev] extending the classpath of an embedded Framework

On 30 Aug 2012, at 15:58, Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think I'm going to try this (on the fly fragment creation)

I've done this in the past with great success, and it works on other OSGi runtimes as well so you're not depending on any Equinox specific tech to make it happen. You also get the full package binding list so you can see what bundles depend on which packages, and resolution failures when they are missing.

Alex

Back to the top