Re: [equinox-dev] Need some samples of region digraph bundle

The Virgo project makes use of region digraph (http://eclipse.org/virgo/) you could take a look there to see a real world example of region digraph use.  We also have a number of tests that could help you in understanding how to use region digraph (http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.bundles.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.equinox.region.tests).

For you issue in the debugger, I am not sure I am following you.  Are you saying the framework exists after starting the region digraph bundle?

Tom

Inactive hide details for Chaamini Mangaleswaran ---06/25/2012 03:52:59 AM---Hi all, I'm interested in using the region digraphChaamini Mangaleswaran ---06/25/2012 03:52:59 AM---Hi all, I'm interested in using the region digraph feature of equinox. I tried to use the bundle org.eclipse.equinox.region bu

Chaamini Mangaleswaran <chaam222@xxxxxxxxx>

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

06/25/2012 03:52 AM

[equinox-dev] Need some samples of region digraph bundle

Hi all,
I'm interested in using the region digraph feature of equinox. I tried to use the bundle org.eclipse.equinox.region bundle to try to make two regions and to add bundles to those regions. I tried debug my code with few break points in the region bundle and few in the bundle I created to try this feature. But at the end of the org.eclipse.equinox.region bundle start method activated, it loads org.eclipse.osgi bundle and the debugger's step over and other buttons gone disabled while it reach the loop in run method of EventManager class of org.eclipse.osgi.framework package.
It would save my time if anyone could help me out with this point and if I can get some working samples which are using the region bundle of equinox.

Regards,
Chaamini

Keep Smiling !