[equinox-dev] Some Packages must be imported outside of Eclipse

Hello,

if I start a OSGi bundle in Eclipse (Equinox) not only java.*, but also packages like javax.* are directly available and therefore must be not imported in the bundle manifest.
In contrast, when I run a bundle outside of Eclipse (also in Equinox; with startup.bat/startup.sh and config.ini) all used packages except java.* MUST be imported, otherwise it results to Class Not Found Exceptions.

What is the reason why e.g. javax.* are not available outside of Eclipse without importing them? Is it possible, e.g. with a parameter in the config.ini, to make these packages directly available or in other words create the same runtime environment like in Eclipse?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Rene