Re: [equinox-dev] equinox bundle akin to felix fileinstall

I think it's more likely that FileInstall is seeing the file and trying to install it while the external process (whatever that might be) is still writing it to the disk. Short of hooking into the OS filesystem events (which would require platform-specific native code), any Fileinstall-like bundle will have the same problem.

To alleviate this problem, FileInstall has a configurable timer, i.e. it will only look at the file if it stops changing for a period of time. Maybe you just need to increase the length of that timer. Unfortunately I don't recall exactly how to do that.

Regards
Neil