[equinox-dev] looking up binaries

Hey,

I have a situation where the binaries for my application are spread across multiple bundles and those libraries depend on each others. For example, I have bundle1 that carries lib1.so and I have bundle2 that carries lib2.so, and bundle1 depends on bundle2. When I try to load lib1.so if lib2.so has not yet been loaded, then the loading of lib1 will fail.

Is there a fundamental reason why we loading of the libraries could mimic the loading of classes?

Thx

Pascal

Back to the top